Friday, October 3, 2014

My Style - The Kitchen

I thought I'd take a little time to share with you all a little bit about my style. If you look at my Pinterest boards you'll see, but I'll share a few of my favorite inspiration photos here.  

First, of course, is the heart of the home - the kitchen.  J & I both love to cook and be in the kitchen when we really have the time to prepare meals.  Before children we got pretty creative and tackled sushi, tofu dumplings and homemade pizzas, now our specialty!  We are getting a double convention range and chose it specifically with our pizza-making in mind.  You'll see a theme here in my style.  I love clean, white and bright.  Our builder didn't have a marble or quartz option for the countertops, so I'm really hoping the granite option they offered gives me a bit of that look.  We did choose white cabinetry and I'm still on the fence about backsplash tile.  I'm sure I'll just go back to my original idea of white subway tile with gray grout when J & I get around to installing it ourselves {I have to have SOME weekend warrior projects, after all}!



This gorgeous showstopper!



We'll have a look similar to this with the window off to the side.



Love this detail!




Oh, those corbels {swoon}!

No comments:

Post a Comment